-
April 27th, 2004, 09:00 PM
#41
Inactive Member
Go-gaia is too fucking active! I posted a topic, and it's gone in 5 min. it's crazy!
Anyway, i don't care how little jesus existed, this rules!
-
April 27th, 2004, 10:27 PM
#42
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh man, that really did rule! i want one!
The activity on that board is on par with that of gamefaqs (well, on a typical board), and the general level of maturity is beyond comparison. There are one or two reckless idiots who'll misunderstand, but they'll put they're pride second to their apology, and life resumes as normal (well, from what ive seen anyway). Good board.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 27, 2004 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
April 27th, 2004, 10:28 PM
#43
Inactive Member
Whats up with the gogai, what is it?
What kind of message board is it?
Whats it dedicated to?
How intricate can you get with the avs?
Explain please.
-
April 27th, 2004, 10:58 PM
#44
Senior Hostboard Member
Go-Gaia is a board which Xel found that specialises in anime and manga, but tends to deviate a lot (much like this one here). The most notable thing about the board is its soaring activity, whereby you can post a thread, and lose it within a few minutes thanks to the overwhelming feedback on the others. Good or bad, thats up to you. Its a nice community too.
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:02 PM
#45
Inactive Member
IMO, best thing is the av system. And the 60% girls is pretty cool.
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:07 PM
#46
Inactive Member
Suuure.. More like 60% balding white men in their 40s sitting in their undies at a computer jacking off. Eww...
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:11 PM
#47
Inactive Member
Uhm.. I'm having a problem.
I'm in the "register" process and ther is a apparatus to make a character but its not doing anything, at the bottom of the page is where you enter info, but I'm afraid if I enter info I'll be stuck with the default avatar. Help, maybe its my mozilla?
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:14 PM
#48
Inactive Member
Crap, I got stuck with the default av. Damn.
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:42 PM
#49
Inactive Member
You can change it, just click on your character, and delte character, and remake him.
Use IE, Netscape and Mozilloa don't work with it.
-
April 28th, 2004, 12:48 AM
#50
Inactive Member
Oh darn, I love Mozilla.
Okay, thats cool.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks